Friday, July 29, 2022

My Tilda Sewing Cushion

I love my new sewing cushion.....


The kit is from The Quilters Angel using the latest Tilda range.  The design is by Cottage Garden Threads...


the belt at the back can be left loose to leave it regular cushion shaped....


or it can be pulled up to make it a nice rounded shape to rest the arms on whilst working...


The little straps on the sides and corner pockets ensure space for all those things that I need when I am doing a project...


Needlebook, threads, magnetic pin holder, frame, scissors.  I have since added a little thimble holder and a stretch thing for my scissors so they don't drop off.

I love having it on my lap when I am working and having all I need in a convenient place...

Righto, Gotto Go..... I need to prepare some stitching to do tonight - on my lovely cushion...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend......xx


15 comments:

Chantal said...

That is the most useful cushion I've ever met! And gorgeous too! Whoever thought of this is a genius ... and obviously a stitcher. The embroidered image in the centre is charming too. Love it. Great job, Fiona! ;^)

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful piece, love the stitching and fabrics you used. You have been busy, enjoyed seeing all your new projects.

Debbie

marina said...

how gorgeous, love the flowers popping from behind the building stitchery.

Jennifer said...

That's very pretty....and a good idea!

Lin said...

Well that is absolutely delightful! I started making a sewing cushion a long time ago and maybe should finish it - or make something a bit quicker! xx

Maria said...

A beautiful handy cushion…

loulee said...

What a great idea. Very handy and in lovely fabrics too.

Karen's Korner said...

Another gorgeous finish.

Karen S said...

That is a great idea. Love the finished piece. Great design.

Susan said...

What a clever useful thing!

Jane said...

that's beautiful Fiona, what a lovely design

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohh simply gorgeous and a beautiful design too xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Simply gorgeous! And such a beautiful design too xx

kiwikid said...

That is beautiful Fiona, practical and beautiful.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

So pretty and useful at the same time, love it! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>