Friday, July 22, 2022

Tuesday Show and Tell


I haven't been to Quilt Group for a while with one thing and another going on....  this week was a fairly small group but there were lots on the other side of the hall doing a mugbag workshop.

Still some lovely quilts for show and tell

A Community Quilt made from scraps



Another Community Quilt.... I like the additional yellow background creating it's own pattern



this is a fun one.... also used her scraps...



I took one of my couched throws.... there was a few comments as quite a few people hadn't seen this done before.



I also took this recent finish....  I'm thinking I might do this one again... and concentrate more on getting the cutting right....


This dragon quilt drew a lot of attention.... its very striking.  Made by a friend who asked me to quilt it for her...



I thought this one was very clever ....



I do enjoy seeing the variety brought in....


12 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I always enjoy seeing "show and tell" - very inspiring and motivating.

Jennifer said...

Lovely "chantelle", Fiona......the third quilt down is interesting; the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (Powerhouse Museum) in Sydney holds a UFO from the 1840s in that design, all done in silk. Like many of us now, that long-ago quilter never finished her project.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Lot's of lovely (and diverse) quilts on show. I'm glad you got out and enjoyed some time with your quilt group.

Maria said...

Your group has make lots of lovely quilts with there scraps as well many other lovely ones….

loulee said...

Lovely show and tell. I agree, the black and white quilt is stunning.

Chantal said...

Scrap quilts are always so interesting. Love seeing the show as always. Thanks for sharing. ;^)

Lin said...

Always a great show and tell from your group. xx

Chrissie said...

Lovely quilts, most of which I wouldn´t know where to start, so varied and inspirational xcx

Kathleen said...

Do you perhaps know the name of the Bridgette Giblin pattern? I couldn’t find it on her site. Love seeing your show and tells

Bobbie said...

Hi Fiona ... how are things in your corner of the world .... these quilts a so lovely ... I especially like the scrappy ones ... there is certainly some inspiration there ... thank you so much for sharing ... hugs ...

Susan said...

We enjoy seeing them too!

Susan said...

I love seeing all the projects at your club days

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>