Monday, July 25, 2022

Dashing out the Churn Dashes....


These are this months Churn Dashes..... since I am using only 2 colours I have found it easier to mass produce a bunch at a time..... plus I need to hurry mine up as I won't be available with the SAL later this year


These are last months... you can see the colours are reversed....


...... and this is how they will come together.....


I haven't got enough to do the size I want so I have needed to buy some more pink.  It's not the exact fabric but its the right tone and those blocks can go in the middle....


Sewing along with many others in ChookyBlue's Churn Dash SAL....

Righto, Gotto Go, things to do, sunshine to enjoy.....


11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Lovely blocks. Love the effect of them being done 2 different ways.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh they are coming along and look great........

Jennifer said...

I like the positive/negative effect.....coming along nicely.

Lin said...

Your counterchange is very effective. xx

loulee said...

Wow, they look pretty in pink!

Chantal said...

Wow! You got the pedal to the metal. They look great! Enjoy! ;^)

Karen S said...

Very busy sewing time for you. Looking great!

kiwikid said...

Your blocks look fantastic Fiona, like how you have reversed the colours.

Rose Marie said...

Lovely blocks and I do like your version.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Well done! Looking great! xx

Nancy said...

Fiona, your blocks look great! I like how you've chosen the reverse color arrangement for half the blocks. Looking forward to seeing the center ones when they're done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>