.... I got tagged....
1. Why did you start blogging?
I needed some stimulation
2.How long have you been quilting?
I dabbled years ago but I have been hooked since 2008 when I made this for my eldest grandson:
his brother got one too but different pictures....
3. What project have you made that you are most proud of ?
4. What other country have you visited and when ?
I have been lucky with travel .....
I lived in Zimbabwe (see Mutare right on the East)
and I visited South Africa, Mozambique, Uganda
I now live in Australia and have visited New Zealand
I have travelled overseas and visited England, Ireland, Scotland and Finland
..... lucky for you the dates are fuzzy!
5. What is your favorite color and why?
I seriously don't have a favourite colour - why? I seriously can't choose just one!
6. Are you an animal lover and if so what is your favorite animal ?
I do love animals ...... I think my favourite to look at would have to be a cheetah
but for cuddling I like little animals - like grandies...
7. Other than sewing / quilting what other craft do you love ?
does chatting count as a craft?
8. What is your favorite all time book ?
9. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you most like to visit?
10. What is your favorite comfort food ?
anything... but something like this would be very comforting....
11. Who influenced you most in your life?
Mum and Dad...
Now it's your turn.....
I tag you all so if you feel like playing please join in.... a little bit of fun as we get to know each other....
1. Your favourite flower/plant
2. Your most memorable moment
3. Any identifying marks or scars
4. Show your most favourite project you have made
5. Who would you most like to meet?
6. Your most awful food you won't eat
7. Where would you like to travel to
8. Life goal/ dream... tell me....
9. Favourite snack food
10. What are you doing today
11. The first crafting project you made
Please let me know if you play along... I'll make sure I drop by and find out those secrets
Righto, Gotta Go... wet and soggy here - I guess I'll have to stay indoors and do some more of this...