Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Treasure

I look forward to popping over to Clare's Craftroom to see what she and others have for Tuesday Treasure.

Isn't it wonderful when one of your real live treasures shows great talent at an early age?


Earlier this year I was given this lovely dishcloth for Mothers Day (as a Grandmother)


Look at all that fantastic art...... can you tell which is my mini-picasso?


- I love it -

It's his mum's birthday today (I will make chocolate cake for her as it's her favourite but Hubz and I will have to eat it 'cos they live in another country!)


but you can see she would enjoy it!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

Hugz


12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Now that is one lovey Treasure Bubz....a true artist....

RobynLouise said...

What a lovely treasure.

RG said...

Yes that is a very special treasure Fiona!!

Allie said...

What a GREAT idea, and a very special treasure! Adorable pic of the birthday girl - but I bet she doesn't dive into it quite that much anymore, lol!

Marilyn said...

Wow, thanks for showing such an awesome treasure. Enjoy the chocolate cake and have happy thoughts of her as you eat it.

Unknown said...

That is a lovely treasure , enjoy the chocolate cake too! Thanks for playing along .

Penny said...

That's a real treasure. :)

Sue said...

I just love that little face eating her dinner. The tea towel is great. I've got a couple of those and I treasure them too.

Melody said...

Hi Fiona, what a great present. It's adorable. Enjoy the cake and have a great week.

Janice said...

What a great gift from your grandie. Enjoy your chocolate cake.

Cheryll said...

What a treasure! I love it too!

Love Bears All Things said...

I think it is sweet that you're making her favorite cake, even though she isn't around to eat it. Happy Birthday, to your dear one.
Mama Bear

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>