Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey, Mr Postman.............

Hey, Mr Postman, got a parcel for me......

Marina was looking for a home for her pumpkin fabric - she says she has had it sitting at her house for a while and now decided it needed a  new home............ well, I can certainly provide a loving home for stray fabric!!!


Thanks Marina....... gotta finish off some of those UFO's and Christmas things and then these pumpkins are going to get cooked...........

(PS....... I love it)
(PPS - nearly divorce talk though  "How can you get so excited about a piece of cloth??")

I went to see Eat, Love, Pray last week....


Julia Roberts' character reminded us that it was okay to have muffin tops..... (well, with her figure she could say that couldn't she???)



Yum, banana muffins...........
...... and yes, the shape is the same!!

I didn't find the movie, or the book, particularly incredible, but that Brazilian accent was to fall for......

I haven't made softies or toys but I couldn't resist Toni at Red Boots lovely pattern ...
meet Wendolynne the Witch....


she doesn't look too wicked does she?
A new project on the list for me - something for Grandiegirl.......
Thanks Toni....

 meet Billie Goat Gruff waiting to go travelling.........



Hope you all have an inspiring and fun weekend................


7 comments:

Sue said...

Billy Goat Gruff is adorable. Great pumpkin fabric too...hmmm pumpkin muffins sound good. I'm sure I have a recipe for those here somewhere.

Unknown said...

I had a giggle as I am eating a choc chip muffin while catching up on everyones blogs. x

Allie said...

Great fabric Fiona - LOVE your billy goat! Wendolynn is very cute, not wicked at all. I'm hungry now that I've seen that muffin!

Love Bears All Things said...

I liked the movie...she said she gained 20 pounds making it, I think...if only I could eat and drink like that and not gain any, how great life would be.
Love the witchy. Wondering if I could use my Annie pattern for that.
Mama Bear

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am liking the look of old Billy. Can't wait to see his adventures.
Debbie

Kim B said...

The goat is so cute. I like that pumpkin fabric. I love pumpkins. Hope you have a great weekend.

marina said...

Love that billy goat, reminds me of the story of the three billy goats gruff. really great silhouette.
Men just do not understand about fabric! I always get blank looks when I drool about fabric or DH will point out some fabric and say 'that's a nice one' and it will be the gordiest, bright ikky fabric. No class..lol
Enjoy the pumpkin patch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>