Friday, January 25, 2013

Sign up ... sign up for the magical stitching time...

Thanks to Narelle for hosting ....


this month these little tags were completed.... a cute little stitchery and then some felt at the back and a piece of ribbon to tie.....


This also happens to be a UFO (I did others last year HERE) .... so that's another finish for ....


... It's amazing how soon the 25th of each month arrives!!!!  only 10 more then it's time for the man in the red suit to come again......  it's not too late to join us at Narelles..... there's no pressure, make a Christmas decoration or a gift and see what others make HERE...

Today the 25th is also sign ups for OPAM (One Project a Month) 


(we will also get a new badge that says 2013!!)

where we count up our projects that we do each month.... also no pressure and so fun making a list... I've already started my January one on the left of my blog.....
(and now I can add my Christmas tags to that)


If you want to join just pop over to Kris.... or Peg..... and of course you can read more about OPAM there too.... 

And tonight is:

Handmade by Heidi

Sign up is here at Heidi's.....

Righto, Gotto Go... better get stitching....


27 comments:

Christine M said...

Cute little tags Fiona. See you tonight!

Elyte said...

You are so clever. They look lovely, all joined together. I got those designs too and just let them sit. Found them this morning and you have inspired me to revisit them. Thank you.

Cheryll said...

Oh what a busy time... lots going on... and sew much FuN too! :)

Susan said...

That will keep you on your toes! Love the tags . .

Unknown said...

such cute litttle tags and so busy in that stitching house of yours.

Jeanette said...

Love the tags. So cute. Off to find what i'll be stitching tonight. Hugs,xx.

Deb R said...

Ill be joining you tonight !!!!

Noela said...

Lovely little tags. Be stitching with you tonight. Hugs....

Anonymous said...

can you hear me clapping i am the loudest,lol,well done Fiona i always love seeing what you get up to,lovely tags they are so cute,see you tonight.xx

Katherine said...

Gorgeous tags. I have decided to join in on the OPAM challenge too. Sounds like a great motivator perhaps for a few projects that have been laying in wait to be finished too lol.

Jennifer said...

Only ten more 25ths? Well, well......it will be here before we know it.

Mistea said...

Cute tags, you're off to a good start.
It's good to have all that company on your yearly stitching journey.
See you tonight (maybe even earlier)

Karen said...

Lovely little tags - and that ric-rac looks very interesting!!

Narelle said...

January is already bursting with so much fun!
Lovely little tags and very clever :) Thanks for joining in once more and sharing.
See you tonight with our stitching :)

KaHolly said...

Love your little tags! I won't be joining, but I will be making Xmas gifts! I make all my gifts for my TX gift giving before I leave in April, then they are here and ready to go when I return in Dec.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bubz those tags are gorgeous...and thanks for the plug, so pleased you have joined us again...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute tags....have fun tonight.

Susan said...

Cute tags. Hoping to join you tonight.

Sisbabestitches said...

Gorgeous tags, love the neat way you tied the ribbons too! Gosh there is so much going on, see you tonight for some er quiet stitching time :)

Cheryl said...

What a busy beaver you've been Fiona. Love your xmas finish - great idea to join up - I'm happy to stitch xmas all year round. Glad your ufo list is as big as mine - was a bit embarassed to put mine up

Valspierssews said...

Very cute tags. You seem pretty sorted with your list of UFO's.

marina said...

very sweet tags!
Great to tick some finishes.
Enjoy your sew in...
(applauding)

Maria said...

Love your tags..
Hope you are having a great sewing night.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Cute tags Bubz....I'll think on that Christmas one and I better scoot over and join OPAM...

creations.1 said...

sweet and effective. love the tags

Marilyn said...

Another good little finish. We are ticking them off.
Hugs xx

Brenda said...

Lovely tags! I love using ric rac hope you had fun with your sew in, now I need to sign up with OPAM too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>