Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Winter Swap..........

G'day - I have heard that my Winter Swap parcel has arrived with Laurie.......


~ a pinwheel table runner in lovely warm colours ~



~ and a little 'wintery' bag made in courderoy and wool ~
(sorry but the money is not real......)






~ I loved making them both ~

and I have more of the charm pack.... I guess I can do more pinwheels - they are such fun!

Thanks to Cheryl for organising this swap.... in a few months we will be starting a Spring swap.

Cheryl has a Bread and Button reverse swap starting now..... see HERE for more about it.....  I enjoy these smaller projects which always get me making things I wouldn't have thought of doing.

Enjoy the rest of the week..... I have Bobbie coming over for a playdate..... a bit of chat, a bit of snacks, a bit of sewing.....

17 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun parcel!

Maria said...

What lovely gifts you made for your Winter Swap Partner. I am sure she loved them.

Sheila said...

Both projects are lovely , your swap partner must have been thrilled !

Serenata said...

Beautiful gifts you made Fiona, lucky partner!

Kim B said...

Those are so pretty! I do like that pinwheel mat the best. I love those cute little pinwheel blocks. Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Kim

Talin's Corner said...

Very pretty! OOOOH a play date. I can't wait to have them over the summer.

marina said...

wonderful swap goodies! I love pinwheels they always look smart and pretty.
Enjoy your playdate!

Jennifer said...

What a cute bag, and the runner is lovely too!

quiltjude said...

what a lovely swap your partner would have been very happy :)

quiltjude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

what great gifts you made.
Hugs
donna

Teresa said...

Love what you made Fiona... what a lucky recipient! Enjoy your playdate!

Allie said...

How lovely - love your pinwheels - and the wonderful bag! I hope you enjoyed your playdate!

Melody said...

What wonderful gifts, I'm sure Laurie loves them.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bubz.love the bags..and the table runner is just so good....

DeeDee said...

what a lovely swap partner you are.. and your gifts beautiful indeed.... :D

Unknown said...

Lovely swap gifties I'm sure Laurie would be Thrilled...
cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>