Friday, October 25, 2019


A bit of housekeeping....

No reply bloggers.... I am getting a few of these recently... not sure if there are changes in blogger or what, but I always try to reply to comments so if you are not getting replies then that is why - very sorry but I can't find you.... I do try.... promise...

I have found homes for the patterns.... Narelle and Tracy..... thanks... there were some other offers and thank you... I wish I had more to send out. Let me know your addresses and I hope you have fun making them...

Evening stitching has meant another little block for Wings .... my bee looks a bit agitated... I think it got hay-fever from the pollen...



Since I have a small visitor arriving next month who hasn't got a big bed quilt from Nana I have been doing a bit of my own quilting....


… and sewing on of binding....


… and the last couple of evenings have been spent hand sewing the binding... still more to go!


… but I did take a short intermission to finish off these … cork, glitter felt, hessian twine and a bit of tilda fabric....  


Michelle gifted me these pretty panels a while ago and I have had them pinned for more of a while so today I am going to spend a bit more of while on them......


Righto, Gotto Go.... quilting is calling me.... 

Weekend is coming up... hope you have a lovely one...



11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Fiona congrats to Narelle and Tracy they Wil, have fun with the patterns.
How exciting to have a grandie girl come to visit,I can see you having lots of fun.
I love the block it's very cute and I can see this is going to be a beautiful quilt.
Hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Maria said...

Another pretty Wings blocks.
Your little visitor will love the hedgehog quilt Nana made..
Hmm interesting cork hessian etc things there ?
Enjoy playing with the panel..

Jane said...

that quilt will be treasured!

kiwikid said...

Your wings block is beautiful Fiona, looking forward to seeing the hedgehogs I all their glory, I am sure it will be much loved. So good to see you are getting some of your quilting done. Hope you got to spend a while on your quilting the panels!! Have a great weekend.

Louise said...

I spy some VERY cute little hedgehogs! Someone will love that sweet quilt :)

Cheryll said...

Love the NeW quilt & so will the recipient.
Have FuN quilting... xox

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You're nice and busy!How exciting to be making a quilt for a little visitor :) xx

Helen said...

Lots of beautiful projects, I'm sure your little visitor will be very happy.

Michelle Ridgway said...

You must be getting excited and counting the sleeps....gorgeous quilt! Wings block looks great...haven't done mins yet. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the panel xx

Lin said...

I love your little tags and another lovely Wings block. xx

Karen S said...

A special quilt for a special visitor. Love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>