Sunday, March 5, 2023

March FNWF

Thanks again to Cheryll for hosting FNWF - a cyber get together....

Joy is doing a sweet little Critters in Cups stitchalong and I have joined in...

I still have the blocks around it to sew on - most of this was done so I finished it off.....


... and then I worked on another HeartStrings stitchery.... which I had already started on Tuesday at club....



Happy to say that one is now finished....


Today I will be chopping up from my Green Scrap Basket to prepare for my different green RSC blocks....

Righto, Gotto Go... coffee time... have a lovely Sunday...



15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done with your stitching, I've been sorting instead!

Jeanette said...

Cute stitcheries. Have fun with your green scraps. :)

Chantal said...

Little puppy sleeping in a cup. Some mornings, I wish I could fall back asleep in my cup too. Enjoy the greens! ;^)

Karen's Korner said...

Cute critter block. Enjoy playing with your green scraps.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Fiona what a cute blocks ,love your finished block ,you had a productive night my friend ,well done 🌹🤍🌹

Astrid said...

Cute stitcheries. Have fun with your green scraps.

Karen S said...

Very productive. I will be interested to see what other critters are in the cups.

Susan said...

The critters are cute and all the LTMD stitcheries are lovely.

loulee said...

Beautiful stitching. Have fun with your green.

WoolenSails said...

Those are really cute blocks. Love all the projects you have been working on. I had to have my closet door replaced, so now that my room is a mess, time to go through my things and reorganize so I can get started on finishing projects.

Debbie

Ondrea said...

Both are very cute.

Janice said...

It sounds like a very pleasant evening working on your stitcheries.

Maria said...

Sweet critter in the cup.
Fun stitchery you’re working on too.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Critters in cups looks darling. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I love your other stitchery too!

Jeanna said...

Such adorable stitchery, Fiona. The pup in a cup is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>