Thursday, February 1, 2018

January ......


Oh My Goodness... where did January go?  It's so hard to believe it's already February..... eeek

I've had a fairly good month working on my pile of UFO's that I had discovered!!!  I am linking up with Joy and her challenge Finishing Stitches.... we are not only showing what is finished but any progress on UFO's that we had at the beginning of the year with the goal to cut the number by half....

This cushion just had the binding to sew down by hand...... always good to start with a fairly quick one...


One of our Tuesday girls week progress was these 6 blocks towards the Anthology quilt....


I sewed my pile of beach huts and made this beach scene picture.... it is yet to be quilted but progress made....


I had a lot of beach huts so a bath mat and two tray mats were made .....


Dutch Treat continues though slowly... I am happy to have achieved at least one a week ...


Lately my machine sewing time has been spent putting this TeaTime table topper together.... I do love the embroideries on it.... yet to be quilted....


I've done another set of tags for No Fuss SAL....  these are so fun and relaxing to do....



A second cushion was finished - also just needed the binding sewing down ....


 .. and this week 9 more blocks towards Anthology....

every now and then I put in something 'meaningful'... that block top middle has letters in the corners - the first initial of my 4 children.....


I am happy with the progress towards the UFO's.....thank you Joy for helping me to keep on track....

Righto, Gotto Go... off to dig out another project to work on .....  mug rugs I think.....

10 comments:

Maria said...

A very productive month Fiona you worked on many fabulous projects...

Jennifer said...

Well done......you accomplished a lot!

Cheryl said...

Some gorgeous finishes for January Fiona. Isn't it lovely to make some progress on some UFOs also

kiwikid said...

You have had many beautiful finishes for the month Fiona! Well done...

Jeanette said...

Very productive January. Lovely projects. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona love your beautiful work ,you have had a very productive month,well done my friend xx

WoolenSails said...

You have made so many beautiful pieces and I just love how your houses on the beach is coming out, so creative and different.

Debbie

Michelle Ridgway said...

January has been very productive. Lots of lovely projects Fiona x

Deb R said...

oh my soo busy... and a lots of gorgeous projects!

Unknown said...

Lots of wonderful projects, love the cushions and beach hut mats xcx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>