Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pink or Blue.....

When I saw Carol's cute softies HERE - I knew I just HAD to make some....

~ there's a little blue giraffe ~


~ and a little pink one ~


~ you see I don't know what colour I will need ~
~ but next month I will need one of these ~


it is a pattern from Melly and Me 
they have very cute Kokeshi Stuffie download on their site
~ I've got that printed out ~
there's a grandiegirl who will like that

Recently Cheryll had a give-away
and I won
just 'cos I follow her blog
how cool is that?

So look what arrived in my mailbox last week..... so pretty.......


with all these goodies inside
oh, oh, oh, lovely spotty fabric and ribbons and threads
a lovely magazine full of inspiration and patterns


the Quilt Aid pattern is a kit
with a lovely design by Lynette Anderson
and beautiful soft colours to work with


Thanks Cheryll.... I love them all

Cheryll is a great swap hostess and is presently hosting a couple of swaps - great fun

this little section of the garden is looking pretty at the moment
that is a stairway which is a bit overgrown
but I think it's prettily overgrown so I'll leave it a bit longer


I hear it is National Quilters Day
I wonder if it's for all nations?
so
I hope you have had some fun with quilts
or some stitching
or crafting
or maybe a great meal
or whatever blows your hair back

16 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the little giraffes Fiona , really sweet and will be a great cuddle toy for that special someone when they arrive . Your garden is gorgeous ,I am so ... looking forward to seeing flowers again . Have a great day . Sheila

Wonky Girl said...

Your little giraffes are adorable, so cuddly looking. I'm jelous of your garden, spring is not quite here yet in AZ (at my house anyways).
Yes, I'm working on quilty things here for National Quilt day. I think we should have a National Quilt Week or better yet, Quilt Month! LOL

marina said...

lovely goodies in the mail!
the little giraffes are very cute. they will make a lovely baby gift.
National Quilter's day is it?
Could definitely work that one to my advantage.

Tarnyia said...

They are so cuteand look just the right size for a weeny hand...
what a great win... lucky girl xxx

Allie said...

What darling little giraffes! Congrats on your wonderful bloggy win - I wish I could wander your garden, it looks absolutely delightful!

Unknown said...

I love the softies and I am sure who ever receives them will love them to.

Susan said...

Lucky girl -what pretty colors in your giveaway stash! The giraffes are very cute too!

WoolenSails said...

The giraffes are so cute.
Wonderful prize package, looks like you will have some fun making new things.

Debbie

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your litle softie giraffes are so cute and I can predict one or both will become a much treasured cuddle toy. I love your garden it looks really pretty.
Happy National Quilting Day! I am adopting it as we all should have a whole day just to quilt.

Valspierssews said...

The little giraffes are lovely and beautifully stitched. What a great prize you won. A bit of everything and your little section of garden looks just perfect.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I love those little stuffies from Molly and Me. The giraffes are so cute!

--Tonya--

dutch sisters said...

Love the giraffes you made!

Talin's Corner said...

Oh, your flowers look beautiful. I cannot wait for my garden to bloom. I didn't realize how much I missed my garden until I saw your picture. Your giraffes look great.

Narelle said...

Awww, they're both gorgeous but I love the pink just a tiny bit more :)
Congrats on your win.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh those giraffes are precious! How cute!!!
Your garden is beautiful. I wish I could grow things. Thank goodness David likes yardwork or I'd have to live in an apartment with the plants I dust. hee,hee,hee.
xx, shell

Mistea said...

Lovely pink and blue giraffes - ready for either outcome. They really are fun softies to make - must stuff my rabbit for a little miss!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>