Thursday, May 12, 2022

Club Show and Tell....


This week at club was a fundraising day for Prostrate Cancer.  We were encouraged to wear blue and bring blue quilts to hang....

There was a wonderful display...

Panoramic view and the busy table where I sit....




I won't comment on all these.... scroll away... hopefully the papers will explain anything ...












samples for an upcoming workshop ...























This was the blue quilt I took in....


One of my very early FMQ learning ones done on a tiny machine - 


9 blocks all different done separately then joined as QAYG.  Trapunto extra wadding included...



The day included pizza, fruit and icecreams!  


There was a destash table with contributions going to the charity....  I made a reasonable donation and came home with these!!!


.. and I was lucky enough to win a lucky door prize of these two fat quarters....  not sure what I will do with them...


Around $750 was raised on the day.

Of course some stitching was done too.  I worked on this little Field Journal stitchery and finished the last bits in the evening...


Righto, Gotto Go.....sewing and quilting today ....

Have a great rest of the week ....... xx


6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

what a great idea and a fabulous collection of quilts.....you did well with your purchase........

Lin said...

What a great collection of quilts! And difficult to find a favourite as they are all so lovely. What a lot you raised too. Lovely purchases. xx

Maria said...

Beautiful collection of Blue quilts.
Fabulous way to raise money for such a good cause.
Nice fabrics you picked up and the ones you won could match those.

Chantal said...

That is a fun blue parade! I enjoyed it ... twice! I am usually not impressed by a STack N Whack quilt but the one in picture 11 is something else. I can see each block and I appreciate that. Love Sheila Davis' applique quilt. Your entry is amazing too. Gorgeous new fabric. Can't wait to see what they will become. Enjoy! ;^)

Cheryll said...

Such wonderful eye candy to enjoy... thank you...xox

Janice said...

What an incredible variety of quilts. It must have been a very enjoyable day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>