Saturday, March 24, 2018

Stitching away....


This week I worked on finishing the last of my tag stitcheries .....

they have been so much fun to sew with others in the No Fuss Stitch-a-long


I have been sewing my blocks together when I had a few rows of stitcheries done...

This is where I was up to last time....


Now I have laid out the last few rows and pinned them in order waiting for a sewing day to join them up.....


Evening sewing has also included getting a couple more Dutch Treat blocks done.... 


I've still got 40 something of them left to do....

Righto, Gotto Go..... Hubz is cleaning the outside fish tank and I want to make sure the new little baby one doesn't get suctioned out!

Have a lovely weekend

15 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your Ruth quilt is so lovely in Tilda...beautiful work! More fabulous DT blocks x

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona wow your Ruth's quilt is looking amazing and love your dutch treat blocks,good on Dave ,not a fun job and hope you saved the baby fish,lol xx

Janice said...

Looking good. The finish line is now in view.

Karen S said...

Well done finishing all the tags. They will be great together. And you are keeping up well with the dutch blocks. Nearly there!

Chookyblue...... said...

Hope the baby fish is ok ....

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Wow, only 40 to go!! You've done so well!! Can't wait to see them all! xx

The Sloan Patch said...

Wow Fiona, that quilt is looking beautiful.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Those stitcheries are precious, what a pretty quilt! And I love your Dutch Treat blocks!

Chantal said...

I am in love with the little tulip in DT. Gorgeous! Love the little stitcheries as always. ;^)

kiwikid said...

Beautiful stitcheries Fiona....love the DT blocks. Hope the baby fish is ok.

Raewyn said...

I love how your Ruth's/Dream quilt is looking Fiona...well done on completing all your stitcheries! Once again your Dutch Treat blocks look grgeous - you really will be te master of applique when you finish that! (If you're not already!!)
Hope you weren't too late to save the fish.....

Maria said...

The Tag quilt is going together beautifully.
Great DT blocks and have to say the Tulip is my favorite. Could be because I'm Dutch !!
Hope the baby was okay ?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Omg...that looks fantastic ❤️❤️

Jane said...

You'll soon be at the end of the Dutch treat blocks, 40 sounds so doable now :)

Lin said...

Your tags are coming along beautifully and your Dutch Treat blocks never cease to amaze! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>