Friday, July 9, 2010

RainForest Walks and other bits....

I love a walk in a rainforest .......


fungi under logs...........












artistic displays.......




















Beautiful seedpods (each seed is about 10cm long) .....


Hubz and I had a 'widget' to stay. The weather turned and we ran out of warm clothes....

I found an old (but too small) favourite :

chop, chop, stitch, stitch........
Widget likes it..................



he left this in the washing machine...............


this in the warmer draw.......












and this in the bath.........













A little calm created out of the chaos on the cuddlerug ...........












I'll not forget this patch!!!


Hugz from Bubz

4 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Gorgeous pictures. Love those surprises in the wash...

Chookyblue...... said...

I have a bit of a thing for fungi/mushrooms........they are sooooo cool.......I just don't see enough here......
amazing what you find where after you have had a little visitor in the house......

Sue said...

Clever emergency clothing and that critter in the wash is scary.

Barb said...

I love your rain forest!!! Thanks for coming by my blog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>