Friday, September 11, 2026

2nd week of September.....


We had a lovely warm weekend .... with a win for Widgets footie team at the Grand Final.  It is his last Junior game.... now going into the senior league as he leaves school this year!!!


Grandieboy from UK came for a few days and Monday I walked with him and Hubz round the golf course.....  another gorgeous spring day


A friend came over for a sewing day....she was making Christmas decorations and gave me some bits and a lesson... this is a fun 3D one to make so I might buy some bits and make more.... 


From The Heart is off the quilting frame and into the Binding Queue....


Lots of feathers, swirls and leaves .....


I have had these scrappy stars made for a while, I did make a top before which was given away and now have this one together.....

Didn't make much of a dent in my scraps!!!


I have loaded this quilt onto the frame now .....  I sewed this one in 2018 on my old Singer Treadle....


And the snow-globes are together.....Thanks to Marina for the idea, I had such fun with this one....  its added to the quilting Queue but I think will go up on the list as it would be fun to have it done for Christmas....


My eldest son is taking part in a Fundraising (Cancer Research UK) cycle ride in UK this weekend...


He's riding for his little sister,  and I love the shirt with additional nods to Zimbabwe and Australia ....

London to Brighton 55 miles / 88 kilometres.

The weekend is upon us again, it feels like it was one just the other day....  

Righto, Gotto Go..... I want to iron on some stabiliser onto some stitcheries ....

Have a lovely weekend... whatever you plan to do.....xx


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>