We had a lovely warm weekend .... with a win for Widgets footie team at the Grand Final. It is his last Junior game.... now going into the senior league as he leaves school this year!!!
Grandieboy from UK came for a few days and Monday I walked with him and Hubz round the golf course..... another gorgeous spring day
A friend came over for a sewing day....she was making Christmas decorations and gave me some bits and a lesson... this is a fun 3D one to make so I might buy some bits and make more....
From The Heart is off the quilting frame and into the Binding Queue....
Lots of feathers, swirls and leaves .....
I have had these scrappy stars made for a while, I did make a top before which was given away and now have this one together.....
Didn't make much of a dent in my scraps!!!
I have loaded this quilt onto the frame now ..... I sewed this one in 2018 on my old Singer Treadle....
And the snow-globes are together.....Thanks to Marina for the idea, I had such fun with this one.... its added to the quilting Queue but I think will go up on the list as it would be fun to have it done for Christmas....
My eldest son is taking part in a Fundraising (Cancer Research UK) cycle ride in UK this weekend...
He's riding for his little sister, and I love the shirt with additional nods to Zimbabwe and Australia ....
London to Brighton 55 miles / 88 kilometres.
The weekend is upon us again, it feels like it was one just the other day....
Righto, Gotto Go..... I want to iron on some stabiliser onto some stitcheries ....
Have a lovely weekend... whatever you plan to do.....xx
9 comments:
Wow, what a productive week.
Love the 3D Christmas ornament. Scraps seem to breed. I've been trying to clean mine out but i still find more. :) The snow globes are lovely.. Sorry but at first glance it looked like band aids across the quilt.
That first picture is brilliant. The decoration is very flash! Love how the snow globes have come together and beautiful quilting. Hope the London to /brighton goes well - It looks like it is going to be dry. Can you send me a link to his fundraising page please? xx
Congratulations on the win in the latest junior soccer match.
It’s such a joy to follow the kids' activities :-)))
Fun Christmas bauble...
but your feather, swirl, and leaf quilting is simply fantastic.
And I love the stars, just like your wonderful snow globes.
Best of luck to your eldest son in London.
All the best, Viola
You have been busy! Great to see how quickly the snow globes have come together. Yes, that one would be perfect for Christmas.
Good luck to your son for his fund raising ride, too.
lovley time spent with your Grandsons
beautiful feathering on your quilt. The scrappy stars look great.
Your snow globes look so gorgeous. Look forward to seeing how you quilt it.
How did your son go in is bike ride?
You're having some lovely weather. Enjoy it! we are still stuck with humidity, althought it is getting cooler. Love the 3D decorations. Well done. From the Heart is fabulous. Love your feathers. Yes, you need to finish the snowglobes for this Christmas. It's so much fun to look at. Hope the weather is nice for your son's cycling day. ;^)
Posts are coming through several days late, but at least they're coming....love the stars and the snow globes! Well done to your son.
You have been busy Fiona, wonderful quilts, love the snow globes, hope your sons ride goes ok.
Post a Comment