Saturday, September 28, 2024

Last week of September


Well, it seems a bit surprising that we are at the end of September..... ALREADY!

This year I didn't even manage to get to the local quilt show (actually there were several nearby!) but I look forward to the big one in the capital next month....

This week I spent Tuesday morning at Quilt club and stitched more framed hexagons together....


... and Thursday morning at Embroidery Guild got these blocks stitched....



Car and end of day time is knitting these blocks for KOGO.... they are especially wanting to make blankets in indigenous colours - next ball is red...  

I do notice my tension is not very consistent... it is improving....


I have been working on this applique in the evenings for the last couple of weeks - another done for Caswell....


Hubz and I have visited a few of the Carnival competition gardens and Parks, which is fun to see even if they set off hayfever madly!!

This weekend Quilt Group are having a 2 day retreat at our meeting place - sew all day and go home to sleep - lunch is provided.....

Righto, Gotto Go.......  off to sew sew sew !!!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Caswell is looking beautiful, that's a pretty block! Well done on the other stitching, and the knitting too. Yes, that's three quarters of the year just about gone.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

You've got a lot done! Lovely Caswell block. I need to show mine some love xx

Jeanette said...

You've been busy. Love the Caswell block, so pretty. I hope to get to the quilt show next month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>