Saturday, July 17, 2021

FNSI July

Thanks Wendy for hosting us all....

I sat in front of the TV and did some more rows of my crochet..... we are watching the Strike series (written by JK Rowling under a pseudonym) - just some trivia for you!!  

The crochet sits in my basket next to my chair.....




I'm quite enjoying the series .. not full of crazed sex and bad language... not that I am a prude but I do get a bit over it!! 

Well.... I am almost half way on the rows... you can see how she (Attic 24 the pattern designer) has made these lovely colourways of  the Moorlands....  we don't have these moorlands here of course but this blanket will live over yonder where they do!


Righto, Gotto Go.... I am in the midst of tidying and sorting things in my sewing room.... gosh that going down a rabbit hole doesn't it????


Maybe I bring it upon myself....

Love to you all, so many in lockdowns worldwide, friends caught up in riots in South Africa, such a mess for so many....

keep safe, 


15 comments:

kiwikid said...

The world certainly is in a bad way at present. Lovi g your crochet blanket, great colours and patterns. Good luck with the tidy I need to do that too 🤔🤔 we will see.

Karen's Korner said...

Good progress on your blanket. Any hidden treasures found in the tidy up?

Jeanette said...

Your blanket is looking wonderful. Love those colours. yes the world is a very sad place at the moment. Hugs, xx

Julie said...

I love the colours in your crochet blanket Fiona & Yes Lucy from Attic 24 sure does put nice colours together. I enjoy her blog. xx

Jennifer said...

Our world is not in a good place right now.....just as well we have Stuff to make us happy. Love the colours in your blanket, so soft and pretty. I'm with you on the sex scenes in movies and books, I never know where to look! lol

Cheryll said...

Nice progress with your crocheting… and good luck with the tidying up too xox

Maria said...

Lovely colours in the crocheted blanket....
Good luck with the tidying!!!

Lin said...

I loved all the Strike books and the TV series which was a very acurate translation. The crochet is coming along beautifully. xx

loulee said...

Your Moorland blanket is looking good. Did you find an Aussie supplier for the yarn, or did you import?

Vicki said...

Your blanket is looking great. Did you find any distracting projects during your tidy up?

Chantal said...

Love your blanket. The colours are gorgeous and do recall the moorlands. You. You have to tidy up!??! But your place always looks great! Enjoy the process. Maybe you'll discover a new project. ;^)

Karen S said...

The colours are looking lovely in your blanket, Fiona. I do enjoy seeing it come together.
Yes, tidying can be a rabbit hole, but what fun falling into it. There are so many wonderful things to rediscover.

Ondrea said...

That series sounds good. Where do I find it? Love your blanket!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Loving the colours in your Moorlands blanket...hope your South African friends are OK...

Christine M said...

Your blanket is coming along nicely Fiona.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>