The last two Christmas stitcheries are done.....
On Sunday I got to my garment making sewing day and April helped me resize a pattern and make up this pair of Cullottes... I used some vintage cotton, now I know it works and fits I will make some in linen and a pair of shorts for summer.
I have this quilt on the frame. Its called "From the Heart" and I got the top together in 2022 (not that long ago)
The first 8 snowglobes are together..... I find the applique a lot quicker than the stitcheries....
Close up of one of them.....
My King orchid is really stunning this year... there are 24 spikes on it
The sprays are full of little orchid flowers...
Close up....
Spring is on it's way, the Wisteria is beginning to flower and there is warmth in the days.... just lovely.
Righto, Gotto Go... off to prepare the next snowglobes.
Have a lovely weekend......
No comments:
Post a Comment