Friday, July 28, 2023

Last week of July

Woohhhooooo

Pies and Tarts are all sewn down!!!



I am still going to add borders but this is the main part done.... 

More Field Journal embroideries have been cut and self framed.....

(warning... there are a lot of these - you will be seeing them for some time!)



The Pies and Tarts project started when I won a 'starter pack' from Glenis at Glenrose Patchwork..... she had provided loads of papers, cut out fabric, templates, and background fabrics.

All I have added is some additional background fabrics.


I managed to see her at the shop when I popped in yesterday and show her mine - and see the 'sister' she had made....


Righto, Gotto Go... I am going to dig in my fabrics to see if I have something suitable for a border....

Have a lovely weekend......


 


17 comments:

Chantal said...

Wow! You got all the little tarts sewn down! You're fast. Bravo! It's beautiful. Can't wait to see what kind of borders you will add. And don't be shy about showing us all your lovely FJ as I LOOOOVE seeing them. Have a wonderful weekend. ;^)

Janice said...

Go you! It must feel so good to see your Pies and Tarts all together. I’m looking forward to seeing you Field Journal hexies.

Chookyblue...... said...

wow your on fire with those tarts........well done........and the little flowers are so sweet......

Jeanette said...

Pies & tarts looks lovely. well done. Love the FJ blocks.

Lin said...

Pies and tarts has turned out really well - love it. xx

Jane said...

The pies and tarts is amazing! So much work in it

Jennifer said...

Well done on baking the pies and tarts! Loving those pretty stitcheries.

Jeanna said...

Your pies and tarts make a gorgeous quilt. I love your embroidery and won't mind seeing more of it.

Kathleen said...

Love your field Journal embroideries. Keep the pictures coming!

Julie said...

Pies & Tarts looks amazing Fiona. And of course - I LoVe all your Field Journals. xx

Julie said...

Forgot to say ... when I saw your blog post title I thought NO - it cant be the last week of July ... but YES it is!!! Where on earth did that go to!!!!

Anonymous said...

You've done a fab job...it looks fantastic. I do love your CGT hexies xx

Maria said...

You’ve done a great job of getting the Pies and Tarts together.
I love seeing your FJ stitcheries made into hexies….

marina said...

well done on your finished pies and tarts!
will never get bored with seeing your Field journal stitcheries, whether they were in progress and now that they are becoming finished hexies. So pretty!!

Ondrea said...

Beautiful work as always and I look forward to seeing more of your FJ hexies.

Susan said...

I imagine you are pleased to be finished pies & tarts. . . I'm sure you will find a border.

Never tire of the Field Journal project.

kiwikid said...

Well done on the Pies and Tarts finish, they look wonderful. Always happy to see the Field Journal blocks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>