Friday, June 19, 2015

FNSI at Wendy's.....

This month is going by a bit tooooooooo fast methinks....

Well, tonight Wendy is hosting FNSI.... it's a cold and damp and misty day today so I will be machine sewing and preparing my projects for sitting sewing this evening.....

I have my Nature's Journey blocks for June to do.... the fabric for the leaves need to be sorted... and those ladybirds need heads and legs!!!


... I did make a start on the ladybirds at stitching yesterday.....


.... and I also want to make more progress on my Alphabet Bears.....



You can join us too... sign ups are HERE ... it's an open party so anyone can join!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work ,see you tonight my friend xx

Elyte said...

Enjoy your evening and hope you get lots done. That yummy tray of sweets always helps with the stitching.

Cheryll said...

Great effort...
I'm pretty sure I will be sewing with you tonight too! xox

Christine M said...

See you tonight, Fiona! xx

Noela said...

I will be doing my Natures Journey blocks too Fiona. See you tonight. Hugs......

Jennifer said...

You can sew, Fiona......I'll be knitting!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Have fun tonight...I won't be sewing as I'm off to do front of house at the theatre!

Karen S said...

Lovely plans for the evening.

Jane said...

It's been lovely seeing the alphabet bears strutting their stuff on instagram, we might see a full alphabet soon

Tania said...

Hi Fiona, looking forward to sewing along with you x

kiwikid said...

Looks like you have heaps to do tonight Fiona...lucky you have fuel food on hand!! Will enjoy sewing with you later on.

marina said...

some lovely projects and supplies to keep your energy up too.
enjoy

Maria said...

Looks like you are organised Fiona be lovely to sew along with you and others....XX

Wendy said...

your Nature's Journey blocks are just beautiful, i'm looking forward to seeing these latest ones finished.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Fiona,
have a great evening, I am in the middle of it too.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Jeanette said...

Lovely Nature's Journeys blocks.They are on this weeks to do list. Hugs,xx

Chookyblue...... said...

NJ is looking good.........love your treats...........

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>