Friday, September 4, 2026

The Start of Spring ...


The Wisteria is glorious..... (the grass is not!) and the scent is lovely and the bees love it too.  


Suddenly very warm here so they won't last long


I've forgotten what this one is called, the pink is in full flower, the white is still in bud


the bees like it too


This week at Tueday stitching I hand sewed down this binding for Bloom, a quilt top I made in 2020.


This picture shows the sashing and border quilting



Custom quilted around the applique and a wiggly background


This quilt is going to Hope Horizons, a cancer wellness centre in Toowoomba

I had my squeeze this week...... we have a free mobile service that comes close by ... so organised - in and out in 10 minutes.





The last of the snow globes have been appliqued.....


These 8 all have the same base.....


My last few evenings has been spent doing some hand quilting of the embroidered table runner.  The picture looks like diagonal lines but it is actually cross hatched 1/2" apart.... sooooo many little stitches but I'm loving it.  Now onto a narrow border.


Today I am going to do some pressure cleaning of the outside area.... and then start putting my snowglobes together ... and some quilting.....

Righto, Gotto Go...... spring to enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>