Friday, January 17, 2020

This week....



…. I have been fairly busy with one thing and another.....


However, evenings I still always find time to do hand sewing….


 Another sweet stitchery for United Stitches is done.....



And I made up the two 9patch blocks for Loopy's variation on a 9 patch sewalong….




These start with 5" squares so are 14" square.....


I have a group of coordinated fat quarters I am using to make up the blocks.... 



Yesterday I started prepping my once a month Christmas decoration..... this is January's snowman angel...




Righto, Gotto Go..... job, job things to do...

 yay, it's almost weekend again - hope you have a good one





18 comments:

Sue SA said...

Great idea to make large 9 patches using up charm squares.

Chantal said...

I love the leaves print in the first 9 Patch block. Also love your stitchery. ;^)

Louise said...

Oo, pretty fabrics in your nine patches! That poor snow angel needs a face very soon. Her mind is a total blank! I can relate :)

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's a very pretty stitchery and I love the variegated cotton you've used.
Have a great weekend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful work! Love those snowman hearts xx

Janice said...

Isn’t it great to make a little progress on several projects.

Cheryll said...

Yes... time is marching on...
sew much to do... sew little time...xox

Karen's Korner said...

Those 9 patches are looking very pretty.

Susan said...

love the colours of the 9 patch blocks

Happy weekend - looks like our will be a bit wet - hope yours is a bit too.

Just Ramblin' said...

Cute stitchery. Love the variegated floss. Is the snowman a Bunny Hill design? It's really cute.

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful projects and I always love seeing your stitcheries with the beautiful threads.

Debbie

loulee said...

Oh! You have some pretties.
Love the stitchery.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Fiona beautiful blocks and i love your snowman ,hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend xx

Maria said...

Sew good to make progress on your lovely SALs....

kiwikid said...

My goodness you sound busy, lovely blocks and the stitchery is cute. Cute little snow angel.

Jennifer said...

Another one who likes the leaf print! So, a snow angel - wishful thinking, perhaps?

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Happy day indeed, a lovely stitchery. You have been busy doing nine patches and your angel snowman.

Karen S said...

I hope you have fun with the decorations. The angel looks great!
Your stitchery pile must also be growing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>