Friday, December 21, 2018

Tidying up.....


This year I made a number of these foundation pieced ornaments (12 to be exact) to send out...… Foundation piecing is not my favourite and takes me a while, but they did work out nice and the blue is all sparkly....

Sadly some of them seem to have got lost in the post.....



…. and a couple of these stitched ones.....


I got in the groove with my Christmas quilt...….











This pattern is by Vivian Robinson, I got it some years ago and I love it...

Righto, Gotta Go... I want to get this one sashed and bordered then I can tidy it away....

I also have a couple of others that need a final border...… it will be a hot and busy day


9 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Fiona ,love your decorations,how sad some got lost in the post,fingers crossed that they still might turn up,i am so glad mine did as i love mine,thankyou.
I love this quilt and have been watching your progress with it,it is going to be a stunning quilt,well done my friend,hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

WoolenSails said...

I love your ornaments and I am thinking of working on smaller and thinner ones that I can add to cards.
Your Christmas quilt is gorgeous!

Debbie

Jennifer said...

Another hot day here too! Shame about those ornaments going astray in the post after you put so much into them.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh no! Hopefully they will arrive safely! They're so lovely. Your CHRISTMAS blocks are so beautiful!

Maria said...

Oh Fiona mine cute little Christmas Tree isn't lost , it arrived today and I love it... Thanks heaps...XXX
Lovely stitched hearts and your christmas quilts looks gorgeous ...
Hope you get it finished.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Your decorations are gorgeous, that's a shame about them getting lost, I hope they turn up - just maybe taking a little longer. I love, absolutely love the lettering in the red and grey - very classy, can't wait to see it completed. :)

Louise said...

The mail does tend to go astray at this time of year, with so many parcels trying to make it before Christmas. I ordered some fabric in mid November that is still galivanting around the country! I hope your cute ornaments eventually make it to their forever homes :)

Lin said...

Lovely ornaments Fiona - what a shame that some got lost! I love your embroidered blocks. xx

Karen S said...

The post is crazy this year. I am in the same boat. Some seem to have taken 10 t0 12 days to arrive and others are still not there. Very frustrating.
Those raw edge blocks are looking great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>