Monday, September 2, 2013

Christmas Item....

It's late for the 25th (or early maybe) but I have made some Christmas Items...

I had a panel with a whole lot of these little squares which I backed with felt and sewed around the edge and pinked the sides.... and added a ribbon to the top and a bell to the bottom (on some of them)

Now I have made them up into these decorations... there are quite a few of them - this is a selection and I think they will be quite sweet hanging on a branch later this year....



Bloggy friend Bev sent me some embroidery patterns she is testing out.... I think she is a bit naughty ......

but I think you will all be very jealous they are at my house....

never thought of santa doing this .....


... hahaha... I have no comment for this.. but I am still crying with laughter....


... and I am seriously considering redecorating my lounge with a long piece of metal at Christmas...


.... now to make something up with them..... what would you make?

I do like to think of the quilts and decorations I make will be loved and appreciated by my great grandchildren one day.... I wonder what they will say about these ones....

Thank you Bev, one of the great laughs I have had this year

Righto, Gotto Go... a new week to play with ....


24 comments:

Kaisievic said...

lol!

Terry said...

Oh my...those embroideries are too funny! :0)

Christine M said...

LOL! I can't believe Bev would have sent you something like that! How funny.

Anonymous said...

lol,i am very intrigued to see what you make with these maybe some adult xmas stockings,lol,have fun.xx

Elyte said...

They look like post Christmas lunch escapades. Although I don't have that much energy after our Christmas lunch!

Jeanette said...

Cant' wait to see what you make with those embroideries Fiona. :) Love you Christmas hanging. Hugs,xx

Karen said...

Great idea with your Christmas decorations. They look great.
And as for Bev's embroideries - I think they are wonderful fun.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Speechless here..Lol.Thank goodness no reindeers were harmed in anyway..lol

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL....no words for these...LOL

Bev C said...

Hello Fiona,

Have fun making up the designs. Your Christmas decorating will take on a whole new theme this year.

Happy Monday.
Bev.

Deb R said...

Hahah love em!!! may be on Nanna and pops Chrissy stocking lol

Susan said...

OMGosh - to be a fly on the wall on Christmas Eve at your place!!!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

LOL there are no other words :o)

Jennifer said...

They would be fun panels on Christmas stockings!

Joy McD said...

Oh my goodness, I am behind on your posts!!! You have been busy with lots of gorgeous projects, so motivating to see! xxx

Jane said...

love the Monday verse, I might just have to take today for myself

marina said...

naughty santa! lol
you and Bev are very wicked hehe

Sunnybec said...

LOL well they would certainly be a topic of conversation around the dinner table.... maybe make them into mats for the centre of the table :-)

Mistea said...

Good to see the Claus' keep themselves in shape!
Cute decorations you've been stitching up.
Hope you enjoyed your Day.

Googy Girl said...

Rolling around on the floor laughing....they are hilarious....
Love your little blocks they look great

Marilyn said...

They are too hilarious. I dont know what I would make with them but I am waiting to see what you do. Lovely other little ornaments.
Hugs xx

Maria said...

Nice Christmas decoration.
LOL you could put you naughty Satna on an apron or tea towel.

Anthea said...

Oh Bev has shocked me, these are not something I ever imagined she would make!! Woo Hoo Bev, and Fiona you will enjoy them!
They are great Christmas deco's up there... clever use of the panel... x

Wendy said...

Love your little Christmas decorations and those Claus' are too funny! Love your Monday saying too. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>