Thursday, July 23, 2026

Submerged


Another wonderful project shown at Warwick Jazz and Jumpers is a yarn installation.... this year the theme was underwater



These lovely large jellyfish decorated the outside of the building


Inside was just so much to see and the lighting made you feel like you were underwater or in an aquarium


all the corals and shells made from yarn ... knitted or crochet


even a box of treasure


Loved the octopus


puffin fish...



Bruce....



The lighting in here was so clever... they just glowed


all the walls were covered....


we found Nemo....


.. and a turtle...


It was so fun.. and that team of yarntopians so clever....

Another exhibit I enjoyed was art quilts


there were a number of quilts around the walls...


and some fabrics that had been collected on her travels...


I only took pictures of a couple of quilts...


I did like how she painted and quilted...



So those were the main exhibits.... the rose bushes were given flowers....


.. and the local RSL had decorations on their tables....


Trees in the town were decorated...






There was also an Artisan's marketplace which had lovely quality hand made goodies...

I had to stop taking pictures.... would fill a year of blog posts!!!

A lovely day out .... I hope you have had fun looking at the pictures and maybe inspired some ideas.... 

xx


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>