Saturday, September 3, 2022

FNWF


Thanks Chez for coming back from your holiday to host us all last night!

I was tired from a busy day but sat and did some of the binding for this flannel quilt.  It was a cool evening so lovely to be rugged up under this.


then when my eyes were too tired to focus I did a little bit more on my corner to corner crochet blanket.


A friend of mine taught me this a couple of weeks ago.  I can keep going as it is all repeat and turn, but I will need help when it's time to decrease....  I have 6 balls of this yarn and only on the 2nd one so I think it will end up a reasonable size.

Righto, Gotto Go... wet and soggy here today so to the sewing room I go!  And then later today I will pop over and see at the linky HERE what others did last night..


17 comments:

Chantal said...

I love the texture of your new crochet blanket and the colours too. It looks like waves. Fabulous! ;^)

Helen said...

A good nights work there Fiona..... well done.

Maria said...

Nice to have had the cosy quilt on your knee while binding.
Nice yarn and great new way to crochet for you.

Cheryll said...

Oh the crochet colours are beautiful & will make a lovely blanket.
Thanks for stopping in for awhile last night...xox

Karen's Korner said...

Love the colours in your crocheting.

Lin said...

Pretty crochet Fiona. I have never worked corner to corner like that. The pattern looks pretty. xx

Susan said...

Definitely a night to be snuggled under a flannel quilt

love the crochet blanket colours

Jennifer said...

I like the crochet pattern, looks nice and easy....been a bit cooler again here, too. The fire is welcome tonight.

Radka said...

The crochet blanket looks like an interesting method.

Susie H said...

It is chilly & drizzly here too. Nice to have something warm to work on. I love the colors of both the flannel and the yarn!

loulee said...

I like the pretty blues in your crochet.

Julie said...

Love those blues in your blanket Fiona 💙💙 It would be wonderful to have the flannel quilt over your lap on a cool evening. xx

Ondrea said...

Love your crochet! Such beautiful colours and an interesting technique.

Karen S said...

Your C2C is looking good. Lovely colours!

kiwikid said...

Lovely projects to keep you busy.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Nice to have a finished quilt for FNWF, Fiona. A nice size scarf is on my to do list as well. But in the faaaaar future.

Janice said...

Good to see you made some progress on Friday. I loved the rug. Is it a Caron Cake type yarn?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>