Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2026

4th week of July


It has been a busy week with one thing and another but of course I still find time to play in my sewing room ....

The last two of the 'panels' have been done.... there is two identical pooh bear quilts.  These look like they are patched but it is the fabric.  I used a doona cover for the backings - nice and bright and can be reversible now.


Oh what fun with my Parliament of Owls..... once the curve sewing, pressing and trimming is done it is easy and fun making up owls.

I now have 10 small owls to make.....   I looooove them!


... and I have a gorgeous finish
 
Wings and Pretty Things was designed by bestie Michelle (see hers HERE) and we sewed it sortof together with Lin(see hers HERE)


I did do custom quilting....


I love the detail Michelle included (even if I am not a giant fan of EPP)


I loooooove it.....


I did purchase a pretty skein of yarn at the Jazz and Jumpers festival.  I have to say this is the most expensive ball of wool I have bought but it is hand dyed Marino wool and I will make a Simple Variations Shawl as made by Janice.... (thanks for the link)  I looooove it ... (see one Janice recently made HERE)


and woohoo I completed this final corner of my Table runner..... I am now going around the edge in a chain stitch as seen in the bottom of this.....  I loooove it....



Just one more picture ..... it's worth it....


So a lot to love this week......

Righto, Gotto Go.... cooler weather has arrived and the fire needs stoking and the soup needs heating....

Have a lovely rest of the weekend.....x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by.... If you have time I would love to hear from you and I do love a chat so I reply whenever I can ... if you don't hear back from me you may be a no reply, anonymous..... or blogger isn't sending my your comment by email.....