Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The Red Dress

A nearby town, Warwich hosts Jazz and Jumpers annually and I love to spend a day there.

This year they were fortunate enough to be able to have The Red Dress available for viewing (link provided for further information)



Information provided at the exhibit



Really, really beautiful ............


I am just going to share these pictures, I tried to get in as close as possible with some of the detail














It will be in Brisbane for a period too and going to various places around the world..... if you get a chance I'm sure you would love it and appreciate the work of art it is

Righto, Gotto Go... there were lots more to see that day so I am going to sort my pictures...

Enjoy..... xx




6 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona that is absolutely stunning & actually bought a tear to my eye when I read the story behind it. So much exquisite detail & that shade of burgundy red is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing this as I would never have known. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is soooo cool. thanks for sharing and for all the close-up photos too. Very interesting and most have been so awesome to see it in person. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to see this dress for real. It is stunning. Thanks for sharing the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Red Dress's 'home' is about 30 mins from here in Somerton. Unfortunately whenever it has been on display I have not been able to get to see it. The last time was last Christmas when I went down with a cold on the day we had earmarked for a visit. I will see it one day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by.... If you have time I would love to hear from you and I do love a chat so I reply whenever I can ... if you don't hear back from me you may be a no reply, anonymous..... or blogger isn't sending my your comment by email.....