Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2026

2nd week of July


I do hope you are having a good week..... mine has gone by quick ....

I am doing my embroidered table runner in the evenings still..... only this for the time being as I want it done..... 


Day time quilting has been pumping out panel quilts.... these two are completed....

This panel would make a nice play mat....


The characters are quite fun.... you can see the kind of quilting I am doing on these.. all over repetitive meander... doesn't take long at all on these small ones.... takes about the same time as preparing and pinning....


Another cheerful panel is this Circus one....


The last couple of weeks at Embroidery guild I have been working on the centre of this section of Hardanger which I finished today..... These are Spider Webs..... I can see mistakes but am happy with it.... it's not being entered in a competition....


This is where I am at with the whole piece... still a fair bit to do in the sampler piece... it is certainly challenging me


Sewing with friends got these next 4 Wensleydale blocks done.....I think I've got about 3 more sessions to get the blocks done then I can play with layout....


So that's my sewing week...... 

Righto, Gotto Go, need to do the boring groceries and go to a birthday supper this evening... love it when I don't need to worry about food!  Have a good weekend...xx




9 comments:

  1. Your Hardanger is looking lovely. Great work with the panel quilts and it will be lovely to get the tablecloth finished. Enjoy the party and have a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hardanger is looking good....and the table runner is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those panels are great, lovely to see what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitches on the table runner. Do you have a coloured pattern or are you the one who decide which colour to use? I love the colour you are working with now. Looks like Royal Blue on my monitor. The hardanger Spider Web is so intricate. Bravo for finishing this section. I'm sure there's hours of work in just that little square. Wensleydale have lovely prints. I love looking at them all. Enjoy your evening out. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great progress on your runner, sometimes you need to just focus on a project to get it done.
    the hardanger is amazing, so much work in that. Love your Wensleydale blocks. the fabrics are beautiful.
    Good job getting the panels quilted too. What a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the table runner Fiona but oh my that hardanger piece is just so lovely. Your spider web stitch looks amazing!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday supper out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to get those panels done. That way they can find a home. Yay!
    Your work from Embroidery guild is lovely. Lots of patience for that one. I also like the one you are doing in the evenings. looks like you are on a mission to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on getting the panels quilted, they look great. Great Wensleydale blocks, and Hardanger...looks fine and challenging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by.... If you have time I would love to hear from you and I do love a chat so I reply whenever I can ... if you don't hear back from me you may be a no reply, anonymous..... or blogger isn't sending my your comment by email.....