Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Mail ......


Last week I got a wonderful surprise parcel in the mail....

Wrapped in wonderful surprise Christmas paper (love it!)


Toni's new book Happy Quilts.... full of wonderful bright and happy quilts and matching softies...

I love her designs and have made quite a few of her quilts in the past.... now trying to make a tough decision of which to start with????  I think I'll try a softie as I haven't done one of those before...



... specially written inside and I just love the happy picture of Toni in it too...



The book was launched at the Spring Festival in Utah and has been on preorder sale for a while at several online stores.... you can read more about it on Toni's blog and there are heaps of prizes to be won....


Oh, and the reason for me getting sent a special copy by Toni.....



aren't I the luckiest to have seen the quilts before anyone else!!!  I can tell you it's jolly hard keeping secrets like that!

Righto, Gotto Go ....  the weekend looms

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Fiona and congrats to you ladies,what a beautiful book and i for one have always loved your FMQ,what a big buzz my friend,can i have your autograph now,lol,i am so proud of you,well done Fiona xx

Sheila said...

How special is that , your own copy of this book that your work is featured in , congrats, so proud of you !

Jennifer said...

Lovely - an acknowledgement in a book, how cool is that!

WoolenSails said...

That is a wonderful gift for helping and looks like lots of fun projects to do.

Debbie

Melody said...

Fabulous...you and Toni are both fabulous.

Susan said...

I am sure you totally deserve a copy of that book...its on my "to buy" list..eenie meenie - which one to pick??

Jane said...

I'm been following the agonising progress on her blog. Glad you get a copy too

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a wonderful achievement for Toni. How special to get your very own copy hot off the press! Your work is so beautiful and you are SO good at keeping secrets. I love your special dedication. .big hugs xxx

Chrissie said...

Oh wow, congratulations to you, I´m sure you will have lots of fun making up the patterns. Have a great weekend, xcx

Lin said...

Lovely and congratulations. xx

Susan said...

Wow, how exciting for you! Well done.

Cheryl said...

Well done Fiona, how exciting. Looks like a great book

Elyte said...

How wonderful to be recognised for your friendship, help and support. Great work Fiona.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh how exciting!! You are now famous too :) xxx

Anthea said...

Hi Fiona
Congratulations on your wonderful contribution to Toni's book... you clearly have the skills & vision that Toni wanted , in order to bring her designs to completion... clever you & well done... yes I did read that little paragraph when my book came a couple of weeks ago!

KaHolly said...

Oh, how very special! Just like you!

Karen S said...

What a gorgeous and thoughtful gift. It is wonderful to see your name in print giving you credit for your lovely work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
>